The CAMS ImpactAir 90-HF from Clean Air Monitoring Solutions is a state-of-the-art high efficiency new generation high flow rate microbial air sampler with a 10 to 200 LPM flow rate capability. The unit is designed for continuous microbial sampling / monitoring in pharmaceutical cleanrooms, hospitals, universities, research facilities and other controlled environments. It is designed to be fully compliant with the latest ISO 14698, EN-17141 and EU GMP Annex 1 requirements. Incorporating the latest slit to agar technology and with a unique rotating head, these units have a very low d50 value of only 0.5um with exceptional biological efficiency.
One of the greatest benefits to customers is their unique ability to sample for 4 hours continuously using only 1 rotating standard 90mm agar plate. This saves customers a HUGE amount of time and money every day (per location) and these instruments pay for themselves very quickly in consumable cost savings.
Sick of Running Around All Day Doing Microbial Air Sampling
Wasting all That Time & Those 90mm Agar Plates
- Capable of sampling for 4 hours continuously on a single 90mm agar plate
- Designed to SAVE facilities a HUGE amount of money in agar plate use. Drop from typically 36 plates a day (per location) down to only 2
- The return on investment (ROI) for customers can be as fast as 6 to 9 months, depending on usage
- Reduces the risks associated with humans setting up, removing, transporting and incubating all those agar plates
- Fully ISO 14698, EN-17141, EU GMP Annex 1 and 21 CFR-11 compliant
- High biological and physical efficiency unmatched by other samplers on the market
- Industry leading d50 value of 0.5um
- Mains or battery powered options
- 10 to 200 liter per minute flow rate (adjustable)
- +/- 2.5% flow rate accuracy for more accurate measurements and better measurement uncertainty
- 10 minutes to 4 hours adjustable sampling time
- The latest rotating slit to agar technology
- 316 stainless steel construction
- 150mm x 200mm footprint
- Time correlated results
- Ethernet and USB communications
- Interface: Modbus / SCADA
- VHP compatible head
- Large color touch screen color LCD display
- HEPA filtered H14 exhaust
- Plate usage 1% to 100%
- 90mm (9cm) standard agar plate size
- CE certified
- Physical & biological efficiency validated
- Small 150mm x 200mm footprint
Clean Air Monitoring Solutions (CAMS) has listened to the voice of many end users and created a monitoring platform that meets the requirements of the regulations whilst offering a range of flexible solutions to meet the end users specific requirements. The platform uses common components and user interface throughout to create a suite of solutions based on the same core technology that can be deployed across all areas. Using a common platform reduces the operator training requirement, reduces risk, simplifies regulator audits, simplifies product support and calibration, and allows data from different areas to be compared on the same baseline.
With the CAMS ImpactAir 90-HF, air is drawn at high speed through a very narrow inlet slit, whereupon particles, including microbes in the air, impact and stick onto an agar surface in a petri dish. The petri dish on the CAMS ImpactAir 90-HF is slowly rotated under the inlet, thus ensuring the air is always ‘impacted’ onto an area of fresh agar. This dramatically reduces the desiccation of the microbes resulting in a very high biological and physical efficiency unmatched by other types of sampler or real-time systems. Another advantage of the rotating agar plate is that the results are time correlated. Whilst not timed to the second, localized growth on the plate can be time estimated based by its position on the plate.
For more microbial air sampler choices click HERE