The GBPI GB-BF20010 mask synthetic blood penetration tester is suitable for the resistance of masks to the penetration of synthetic blood under different levels of test pressure. The mask material is tested with synthetic blood under continuous applied pressure, and the penetration of synthetic blood on the material is visually checked. The instrument uses a gas source that can provide (20 ± 1) kPa pressure to
continuously pressurize the sample without being limited by the space of the test site. The instrument has a pressure gauge to display the pressure, the pressure can be adjusted.
- Use pressurized medium: compressed air
- The special stainless steel penetrating test slot ensures that the sample is firmly clamped, and the synthetic blood is prevented from splashing around
- Square metal barrier net: open space ≥50%; bending ≤5mm at 20kPa
- Digital display timer, accuracy ± 1 second
- The instrument has a clamp that can generate 13.5Nm torque