The GBPI GBN702 respiratory resistance tester is suitable for determining the inhalation resistance and exhalation resistance under the regulations of respirators and masks, and for the related testing and inspection of ordinary mask products. It’s a useful device for mask and respirator manufacturers for testing in accordance with GB 2626-2006, GB / T32610-2016 and EN149 requirements.
- The instrument consists of an air source that can adjust the flow rate, a human head mold specified in the standard, two intubation systems for inhalation and exhalation, and a respiratory resistance measurement system.
- The flow sensor has high sensitivity and has a very small starting flow.
- The flow sensor chip uses a thermal mass flow meter, which does not require temperature and pressure compensation, ensuring high-precision measurement of the sensor.
- Multiple sensors are integrated on a single flow sensor chip, which greatly improves the range ratio of the sensor.
- The zero point stability of the flow sensor is high, with full range and high stability,high accuracy over the full range, excellent repeatability, low power consumption,low pressure loss and fast response speed.
- The data logger uses a graphic dot matrix LCD with a resolution of 128 × 64, which is easy to operate. It data has 4M memory for measurement value recording.
- The micro manometer sensor uses a two-wire system, with high accuracy and good stability; it is safe and reliable to use an explosion-proof design.
- The range and zero point of the micro manometer sensor are continuously adjustable, the damping is adjustable, there is no mechanical moving part, and the maintenance workload is small.
- The whole instrument adopts special gas path conversion elements, which ensures the convenient and fast conversion of the two-pipe system of exhalation and inhalation.
- Applicable to the latest national standard requirements, compatible with labor protection protective masks and daily protective mask standards