The Palas DLB 2000 ensures fully automated regulation of relative humidity with excellent stability. Input of the required relative humidity and setting of the temperature takes place using a touchscreen display. A regulated flow of dry air has to be supplied at the DLB 2000 inlet. The precision of the adjustable humidity is guaranteed with a mass flow controller which precisely adjusts the air flow. In the DLB 2000 the air is precisely regulated to the specified value of rel. humidity.
The DLB 2000 has a large water reservoir, which can be heated up to 50 °C, sufficient for up to 8 hours of operation. This function guarantees extremely stable adjustment of relative humidity and temperature. Additional areas where this unit could come in very handy include laboratory tasks with high requirements regarding the stability of relative humidity and air temperature such as adsorption experiments on filter media.
- Adjustable relative humidity from 20 to 80 %
- Highest stability of relative humidity 0.2 %
- Easy handling by touch screen
- External control analogue 0 – 5 V
- Huge water supply tank
- Easy refilling of water
- Reliable function
- Low maintenance
- Reduces your operating costs!
- Accurate regulation of relative humidity for test rigs
– Filter testing
– Active carbon filter testing
– Bio aerosol measuring device testing
– Dust measuring device testing
- Conditioning of the dispersion air for the Palas RBG 1000 and Palas RBG 2000 dust dispersers
- Laboratory experiments with special requirements for the stability of relative humidity.