Palas MFP 4000 series filter testing systems have already proven themselves throughout the world in practical applications in development and quality control. The MFP 4000 filter testing system is a modular filter testing system for flat filter media and small mini-filters.
This enables you to determine the:
- Pressure loss curve on the medium without a dust coating
- Fraction separation efficiency
- Burden and fraction separation efficiency during application of the burden
- The gravimetric separation efficiency within the shortest times, reliably and therefore cost-effectively
The MFP 4000 operates in suction mode. This ensures a particularly uniform formation of the dust cake even at high inflow speeds. With the new FT Control test rig software of the MFP 4000, the aerosol spectrometer (Palas Promo 1000 / 2000) is used for clear and reliable determination of the aerosol concentration and particle size and therefore clear determination of the fraction separation efficiency. The use of one aerosol spectrometer Promo 1000 / 2000 in raw gas and one in clean gas within simultaneous operation offers the following advantages:
- Fully-automatic simultaneous measurement of fraction separation efficiency
- Faster determination of the beginning fraction separation efficiency because of the bisection of the testing time for the fraction separation efficiency.
- Higher temporal resolution for the measurement of fraction separation efficiency during loading.
- Using the testing system for very high and very low aerosol concentrations.
The largely automated setup of the test sequence in conjunction with the clearly defined individual components and the individually adjustable sequence programs of the filter test software FTControl combine to deliver the high reliability of our measurement results.
- Simultaneous particle measurement in the raw gas and clean gas
- Particle size measurements from 200nm – 40µm
- Maximum particle concentration = 10 to the power of 6 particles/cm3 without dilution
- Internationally comparable measurement results
- Widespread distribution of the measurement system
- High reproducibility of the testing method
- Easy use of different test aerosols, e.g. SAE Fine and Coarse, NaCl/KCl, DEHS
- Highest raw gas concentrations of up to > 1000 mg/m3 (ISO Fine) or > 5000 mg/m3 (ISO Coarse) with measurement of the fraction separation efficiency for burden tests
- Flexible filter test software FT Control
- Sequence programs for pressure loss measurements, measurements of fraction separation efficiency and burden measurements
- Easy to operate, even untrained personnel can be instructed quickly in the use of the equipment
- Short set-up times
- Cleaning and calibration can be performed autonomously by the customer
- Easy use of the measurement technology components – even in other applications
- Mobile setup, easy to move on castors
- Reliable operation
- Validation of the clear function of individual components and the overall system during pre delivery acceptance testing and upon delivery
- The unit will reduce your operating costs
- For filter media and small filter elements
- Product development/ during production monitoring
- Testing based on ISO 11155-1 / DIN 71460-1 (cabin air filters)
- Testing based on ISO 5011 (engine pre air filters)
- Testing based on ISO 16890 (room air filters)
- Other standards in various versions