The Palas P-DAP 2000 is an advanced system for particle emission measurements which is equipped with a high resolution aerosol photometer for a large measurement range of mass concentration which is especially developed for operation in monitoring applications. The P-DAP 2000 is equipped with a photometer mode, which enables the operator to perform distinct measurements concerning mass concentration especially at very low particle concentrations independent from particle size distribution.
The heart of this high resolution aerosol photometer is the latest LED technology with ultra long life expectancy and the highest stability for particle measurements. The advantages of a white light source with 90° light scattering for concentration measurements was implemented with the latest LED technology. The sensor is connected via a light wave conductor with the control unit and can so be installed in a flexible way at the aerosol measurement site. The P-DAP system is additionally equipped with a sample lance for exhaust fumes and a supply unit for dilution air.
- Self-explanatory operation
- Photometer mode for particle measurement
- Flexible sensor installation independent from position of control unit
- Quick and highly resolved measurement
- Long lifetime on lamp due to new LED-Technology
- Process monitoring of mass concentration in gases, especially in emission measurements