Junray ZR-5410A portable multi-function calibrator for calibrating gas, dust, air sampling and other measurement instruments. It is particularly suited for calibrating the flow rate and pressure of air sampling instruments, particulate matter samplers and flue gas analyzers. This unit is ideal for calibration service providers, calibration laboratories and organizations wanting to calibrate their own measurement equipment.
- High measurement accuracy. The maximum flow rate error is +/- 1%
- Built-in roots flow meter to calibrate flue gas analyzers, which can read the flow directly
- Built-in soap film flow meter to calibrate air samplers and flue gas samplers
- Built-in orifice flow meter use to calibrate particulate air samplers
- Built-in high performance lithium battery with an 8 hour plus battery life
- Flow rate testing repeatability +/- 0.5%
- Ambient atmospheric pressure and temperature is measured at the input
- Automatic conversion of the standard flow
- LCD screen, easy to operate
- Fully portable, only 9kg
- Easy to use
- Calibration service companies
- Measurement and control laboratories
- Quality assurance
The Junray ZR-5410A portable multi-function calibrator may be used in the laboratory or in the field for the calibration of a wide range of measurement devices.