Particle Size Analyzers
Particle Size Analyzers
Shimadzu is a world leader in the manufacture of state-of-the-art particle size analyzers for industry professionals. Shimadzu particle size analyzers are extensively used throughout Australasia and the world and Alpha Scientific is proud to partner with Shimadzu in the distribution of these truly world class products.
Lab Solutions SALD Data Management Software$0.00
Shimadzu Aggregates Particle Sizer Analyzer$0.00
Shimadzu iSpect DIA-10 Particle Size Analyzer$0.00
Shimadzu SALD-201V Particle Size Analyzer$0.00
Shimadzu SALD-2300 Particle Size Analyzer$0.00
Shimadzu SALD-7500nano Nano Particle Size Analyzer$0.00
Shimadzu WingSALD II Data Processing Software$0.00
Experience the Shimadzu Difference
- State-of-the-art particle sizing technology from Shimadzu, a world leader in the manufacture of particle size analyzers
- Systems for liquids and powders and many different medical, pharmaceutical and industry applications
- Particle size analyzers capable of being configured to analyze both liquid and powder samples
- Incredible measurement capabilities spanning from 17nm to 2400um
- All particle size analyzers are fully installed, commisioned, serviced, supported and calibrated in Australia
World Class Particle Size Analyzers
The iSpect DIA-10 features a highly reliable particle detection system, unprecedented functionality and performance and it is easy for operators to use.
In addition, unique options that accommodate the measurement of even high-concentration samples (up to 20 wt%) and trace quantity samples (down to 15 μL) are available. Due to its leading-edge measurement capabilities, the analyzer will likely be used for many applications in new areas, including nanotechnology, the life sciences, and fine bubbles (microscopic bubbles).
It supports a particle concentration range from 0.1 ppm to 20% and can perform a series of measurements of 200 data points at 1 second minimum intervals.
Utilizing the latest laser diffraction measurement technology the SALD 201V is available in both a batch cell version and batch cell and flow through cell model. This system is also compatible with the latest WingSALD II data processing software.
Until now, no particle size analyzer could cover the SVP range with a single measurement. Therefore, multiple methods had to be used. Aggregates Sizer completely covers the SVP range.
Have You Seen the Latest Shimadzu SALD 2300 ?
- 17nm to 2500um sample / batch cell particle size measurement range
- 300nm to 2500um dry particle measurement range
- This advanced system may be used for liquids or powders (see the video below)
- It’s capable of measuring all sorts of powders and liquids for countless applications WAY beyond what traditional optical particle counting instruments can measure
- Applications include (hand soap, flour, medicines, paints, pigments, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food products, beverages, chemicals, polymer molecules, biotechnology and more)
Shimadzu SALD-2300 Laser Diffraction Particle Size Analyzer
Shimadzu SALD-2300 Flow Cell Unit Operation
Shamidzu SALD-2300 Cyclone Injection Dry Measurement Unit SALD-DS5
Shimadzu SALD-2300 Batch Cell Unit Summary
Shimadzu SALD-2300 Converting Wet System into a Dry System
Shamidzu SALD-2300 High Concentration Cell Unit