The Kanomax 1590 multi channel advanced anemometer is the world’s most accurate and responsive multi channel anemometer. With accuracy and responsiveness that encompasses the entire air velocity range, including the breeze speed range, this instrument provides the highest level of accuracy in the world. Multi-point measurement on up to 144 channels is realized with the industry’s smallest level miniature probe, high heat resistance, and temperature measurement. Due to the high portability of the main unit and the enhanced interface, this unit provides simultaneous measurement of multiple points in a shorter time, more easily, and ease of use.
- 15 types of compatible probes for various applications
- The smallest class probes in the industry
- High heat resistance enables precise measurement even in tough environments
- Large-scale system configuration with up to 144 channels available
- Easily measure in large-scale spaces
- Highly portable main body makes it easy to use in vehicles
- Improved probe response and accuracy, micro air velocity limit of 0.01 m/s
- Support analog output via optional Analog Unit – Model 1592-00
- Windows measurement software simultaneously measures air velocity, temperature, and humidity via the real-time graph display. Measurement data is saved in text format and can be easily imported into table measurement software such as Excel
By connecting an optional analog unit (Model 1592-00), it is possible to record measurement results to your data logger. Each analog unit has 12 channels, and the electric current or voltage can be selected for each channel. A maximum of 12 units and 144 channels can be added to a single main unit, making it ideal for data collection when using a data logger. This product comes with a Windows version of the measurement software. Simultaneous measurement of all channels of air velocity, temperature and humidity, and real-time graph display.
The measurement data is saved in text format and can be easily imported into table measurement software such as Excel. There are two types of communication interfaces, USB and LAN. There are two ways to configure the settings: by operating the touch panel on the main unit, or remotely from a PC via USB or LAN.