Kanomax 6333 series air velocity transducers are stationary airflow hot-wire anemometers. The compact design makes them easy to build into other devices. 15 compatible probes are available for simultaneous measurement of air velocity, temperature, and humidity. Both analog output and digital outputs are available. 3 systems for analog output enables simultaneous measurement of air velocity, temperature, humidity. They are suitable for many different applications including buildings, factories, data centers, and more.
- 15 types of interchangeable probes for various applications
- The smallest airflow probes in the industry
- High heat resistance enables precise measurement even in tough environments
- Supports digital and analog outputs
- Switch to current output or voltage output
- Improved probe response and accuracy; micro air velocity limit of 0.01 m/
The 6333 is an user-friendly stationary-type anemometer which is easy to built in other devices such as DIN rail. Both analog and digital output are available. Particularly, analog output part has 3 systems which are compatible to air velocity, temperature, humidity, and simultaneous output of the three parameters is available. Moreover, 6333 can be installed in a variety of places such as building, residence, factory, data center, etc, and it enables you to remotely take measurement data.