Kanomax 6501 series hotwire anemometers are research grade handheld hot-wire anemometers that provide an incredible 2% of reading measurement accuracy making them the most accurate hot-wire airflow meters in the world. They are feature packed and options including 8 different probes types for different measurement applications. These probes are all interchangeable and can be used with a single main unit without any additional calibration. The 6501 series probes can measure temperature and / or humidity along with air flow.
Other probes are designed for use in turbulent or high-velocity airflow and some are miniaturized for use in really tight spaces like those encountered when checking the cooling profile of a circuit board. The unit comes standard with 20,000 record data logging capacity and advanced data logging capability. It can also be ordered with a pressure sensor and analog output if desired. Many additional accessories such as software, extension rods, hands-free case and special cable lengths are also available.
- 8 different interchangeable probe types for different applications
- This is a research grade anemometer for those customers wanting a serious measurement instrument
- 0.01m/s to 50m/s air velocity measurement range (+/- 2% of reading accuracy) and 0.01m/s resolution
- -20 to 70 deg C temperature measurement range (+/- 0.5% accuracy and 0.1 deg C resolution)
- 2.0% to 98.0% RH relative humidity measurement (+-2% accuracy and 0.1% resolution)
- -5.00 to +5.00 kPa differential pressure measurement (+/- 3% accuracy)
- Simultaneously measures and displays air velocity and air temperature
- Telescopic articulating probe makes it easy to take measurements at ceiling ducts and other hard to reach places
- 50,000 point data logging
- Equipped with an automatic atmospheric pressure compensation function.
- USB connection, easy to upload to your PC or laptop
- Includes Windows compatible software
- Highly Visible black-lit display.
- 0 to 1 VDC analogue output
- Temperature compensation circuit for high accuracy
- Display readings in both metric and imperial units
- Compact and lightweight
- Operates off 6 x AA batteries
- 2 year warranty
- HVAC Ventilation Testing and Balancing
- Laboratory Control
- Flow Hood Performance Testing
- IAQ Investigation
- Industrial Hygiene Quality Control
All of these advanced options and extremely well-crafted components have helped in making the Kanomax 6501 series a serious research grade measurement tool for HVAC testing, IAQ Investigations, critical environment certification, HEPA filter performance testing, turbulent air testing, manufacturing process controls and more. All units come standard with with an automatic barometric pressure compensation feature which helps maintain their excellent accuracy rating even in extreme altitudes.