MET ONE (Beckman Coulter) are brand names that need little introduction. Beckman Coulter is a multi-billion dollar global company that has an outstanding reputation for manufacturing and supplying a wide range of high-quality laboratory products. It would be hard to find a modern laboratory today that did not use Beckman Coulter products. Their MET ONE range of particle counters is used extensively throughout Australasia and the world in pharmaceutical facilities, hospitals, laboratories and in many other areas.
MET ONE was a pioneer in the particle counting market and was manufacturing and supplying particle counters to the industry long before many competitive companies existed. MET ONE instruments are fully ISO 14644, FDA CGMP, EU GMP Annex 1 and 21CFR-11 compliant. They are fully serviced, supported and NATA calibrated locally in Australia also. Their HHPC series of handheld particle counters are modern, high quality, rugged and reliable instruments, designed for easy operation and long life.
- 0.3um to 10um particle size range
- 3 particle size channels (0.3um, 5.0um and 10um) with channels 2 and 3 variable
- 10,000 record data storage
- Over 10 hour typical battery life, 5.5 hours with continuous non-stop use
- Ethernet and USB communications or use USB stick for data accessing
- 2.8 lpm flow rate with built-in pump
- Fully ISO21501-4 & 21CFR Part 11 compliant
- Long-life laser diode technology
- 3.5 inch super clear 320 x 240 color display
- NIST traceable calibration certificate included
- NATA / ISO21501 calibration option available
- Modern, compact and lightweight
- Easy to use, rugged and reliable
- 12 month warranty
If you are seeking a high-quality handheld particle counter that makes accurate, repeatable and reliable measurements, then it’s hard to beat a MET ONE HHPC series instrument. While there are many brands, makes and models of handheld particle counters on the market, very few instruments come close to matching the quality, reliability and specifications of a MET ONE HHPC series particle counter.