The Micron View MPBAS is a multi-pressure, multi-mode microbial air sampler which is supplied with a high pressure sampling head, standard sampling head, dust cover and numerous other accessories. This unique microbial air sampler supports 3 different sampling modes for sampling particulates in compressed air and gases and for general monitoring of controlled environments such as cleanrooms, biological safety cabinets and other sterile environments.
Modes of Operation
- Mode 1: Microbiological detection for compressed gases: The microorganism can be collected under equal pressure. The pressure environment of the microorganism is the same as the compressed gas during the sampling through the automatic decompression system, so as to ensure the activity of the microorganism.
- Mode 2: Particle detection for compressed gases. The unit may be used as a standard high pressure diffuser when working with airborne particle counters, bio aerosol samplers and other types of active gas sampling devices, the compressed gas can be decompressed to the similar atmospheric pressure gas dynamically in real time by the MPBAS, and delivered to the sampling device.
- Mode 3: Airborne Microbiological detection: Based on the principle of the Andersen impacting method, the air is inhaled by the built in pump and impacts on the culture medium , through the porous sampling head, to capture the microbes in the air. In addition to environmental sampling, the MPBAS can also achieve remote sampling (such as in an isolator) with the remote sampling head.
- Automatic sampling, no need to monitor the pressure and sampling time, making sampling convenient and safe
- Built-in pressure and flow sensors ensure proper sampling speed and actual sampling volume
- Preset gas types (Air, N2, CO2, Ar and O2)
- Covers most common gases used in industry. A rotameter is not required
- High compatibility. Compatible with most brands of airborne particle counters and bio aerosol samplers with different flow rates and other types of active has sampling devices
- Fast and accurate: The compressed gas to be tested can be rapidly and dynamically decompressed into atmospheric pressure gas and transported to the back end sampling device
- Powerful and stable pump which can support remote isolator sampling up to 8m away