World renowned German particle and dust monitoring equipment manufacturer Palas GmbH has done it again. Just when you thought their latest generation of AQ-Guard Smart dust monitoring stations could not get any better, they have just released the new AQ GUARD SMART 1200 which measures even more air quality parameters than the previous models. There are FAR too many features on these systems to list in this news update, however a brief summary of what these latest dust and air quality monitoring stations can measure is listed below.
- Simultaneous PM1, PM2.5, PM4, PM10 and TSP particle mass measurements
- Simultaneous particle counts (number)
- Simultaneous particle size distribution over 64 high-resolution particle size channels
- Atmospheric pressure (700 – 1,100 hPa)
- Temperature (-20 to +60 degrees C)
- Relative humidity (0 to 100%)
- CO measurement
- CO2 measurement
- SO2 measurement
- NO2 measurement
- O3 measurement
- TVOC measurement
- Built-in GPS (global positioning system)
The other good news is Palas is still offering 2 years of FREE data collection via their My Atmosphere website for any NEW customers until the end of the year. This is a GREAT opportunity to save some serious money while investing in a world class professional dust and air quality monitoring station. Palas offer a number of systems in the AQ Guard Smart series and they start at VERY affordable prices.
For those companies interested in purchasing a serious, high quality MCERTS certified, German made dust and air quality monitoring station feel free to contact Alpha Scientific on (03) 9893 3972 or via email at at email@example.com. For more information on this NEW model, click HERE