The Kanomax 6720 air balancing hood is a professional air balancing instrument designed for HVAC professionals. Equipped with a lightweight yet sturdy design, the Kanomax 6720 makes airflow measurements effortless and efficient. Its improved ergonomic handle allows for easy placement, and its intuitive color touchscreen interface allow users to navigate through the device’s functions with ease. This large digital color display provides clear and instant readings, enabling quick analysis of airflow data. Additionally, the hood’s adjustable size and detachable digital micro manometer offer flexibility and convenience during measurements.
The Model 6720 is built with high-quality sensors that deliver highly accurate and reliable airflow readings. Its built-in multi-point velocity grid ensures precise and comprehensive measurements across the capture hood’s surface area, enabling accurate calculation of air volume and velocity. This data is essential for HVAC technicians to diagnose and troubleshoot system inefficiencies, detect airflow imbalances, and determine necessary adjustments to achieve optimal airflow distribution.
This unique air balancing hood features Bluetooth connectivity allowing integration with two different Kanomax mobile apps for easy data-recording and remote control. It’s the only tool you need for all your supply and return airflow measurements.The micro manometer also has tilting capability, which allows for easy reading of the measurements while utilizing the extremely convenient, portable flow hood stand with a wheeled base. A single operator can run a full HVAC test without ever stepping on a ladder or recruiting a helper.
- 10 to 1,179 liters per second air flow measurement range with +/- 3% accuracy
- Removable handheld micro manometer with Bluetooth wireless capability.
- Measures air flow, air velocity, temperature, humidity and differential pressure
- Displays the direction of the airflow as well as the velocity
- Stores up to 8,000 measurements
- Advanced storage feature allows you to store multiple measurements under a single ID number
- Two available apps: Kanomax TAB Viewer (for Android/iOS) and Building Start AirNAB (for iOS)
- This is the perfect tool for accurate supply and return airflow measurements
- Our optional interchangeable hoods make it a snap to sample the air for any duct size
- The unit is lightweight and easy to handle
- Simultaneously measures and displays air flow, temperature and humidity
- Features a removable handheld micro manometer
- A multi-function instrument that measures airflow and pressure readings
- Take control of your Flow Hood remotely with our TAB VIEWER APP (Android)
- Bluetooth™ wireless function is standard
- Air volumetric flow measurements through registers, diffusers and grilles
- Displays Air velocity direction and measurement in full color for clear easy viewing
- HERS (Home Energy Rating System) approved testing instrument