The Particles Plus 9300P is a state-of-the-art new generation hybrid remote particle counter with built in pump and a particle size range from 0.3um to 25um. It operates at 1.2 LPM and is designed for monitoring controlled environments, indoor air quality and in particular environments with much higher levels of particulates which would traditionally damage, over range and or contaminate many optical particle counters on the market. The Particles Plus 9300P also features up to 30 particle size channels which provides users with much more valuable data and much higher resolution when compared to traditional 2 or 4 channel remote particle counters. This unit is ideally suitable for fixed indoor air quality monitoring applications and or for monitoring factories, work places, buildings and similar areas.
- 0.3um to 25um particle size range
- Up to 30 particle size channels
- 1.2 LPM flow rate
- Massive 65,000 sample rotating data buffer
- The latest long life laser diode technology
- Particle concentrations up to 27,000,000 Particles/ft3 @ 10% coincidence loss (per ISO 21501-4)
- Particle concentrations up to 50,000,000 Particles/ft3 @ 10% coincidence loss (as tested and validated)
- Internal critical orifice
- Made in the USA
- Built-in pump with HEPA filtered exhaust and internal flow monitoring
- Modbus RTU / ASCII over isolated RS-485 communications. (Optional) Modbus TCP over WiFi, Wired Ethernet, or POE.
- Fully ISO 21501-4 compliant
- Easy to clean and wipe down with minimal particle traps
- Versatile mounting options
- 9 to 24 VDC power requirements (<2.5 watts)
- 1 second to 99 hours adjustable sample time
- Built-in user configurable alarm LED ring (AVI)
- Seamless integration into a facility monitoring system
- Lightweight stainless steel enclosure
- 2 year warranty
The Particles Plus 9300P units also feature smart swap technology whereas a miniature USB dongle is simply inserted into the particle counter and removed to program the instrument ID, location and other configured parameters when swapping particle counters over for service and or calibration. There is NO need to use expensive and proprietary brackets from some suppliers that lock you in to their specific brand of software or hardware, this smart swap technology is FREE and enables the end users to swap over particle counters without the need to reprogram them each time. These particle counters may also be used with ANY brands of EMS, BMS, SCADA systems giving facility operators total flexibility and peace of mind.