The Particles Plus 9501P is a state-of-the-art new generation remote particle counter with built in pump and a particle size range from 0.5um to 25um and operating at 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM). These sensors are specifically designed for highly accurate and efficient continuous particle monitoring in cleanrooms, indoor facilities and controlled environments. Their specifications exceed the ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921 calibration standards.
The Particles Plus 9501P features 6 user selected particle size channels with the option to expand them to 30 size channels which is unprecedented for a remote particle counter of this nature. With all these sizing channels, these units can not only help facilities achieve GMP compliance, they can also provide high resolution particle count and size analysis for facility operators to monitor the air quality across the entire 0.5um to 25um size range to really help facilities understand what is going on air quality wise.
- 0.5um to 25um particle size range
- 6 (user selected) simultaneous particle size channels (0.5um, 0.7um, 1.0um, 2.5um, 5.0um, 10.0μm (up to 30 channels optional)
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) flow rate
- Massive 65,000 sample data buffer for data redundancy.
- The latest long life laser diode technology
- Particle concentrations up to 15,000,000 Particles/ft3 @ 10% coincidence loss (per ISO 21501-4)
- Internal critical orifice
- Made in the USA
- Built-in pump with HEPA filtered exhaust and internal flow monitoring
- Modbus RTU / ASCII over isolated RS-485 communications. (Optional) Modbus TCP over WiFi, Wired Ethernet, or POE
- Fully ISO 21501-4 compliant
- Easy to clean and wipe down with minimal particle traps
- Versatile mounting options
- 9 to 24 VDC power requirements (<2.5 watts)
- 1 second to 99 hours adjustable sample time
- Built-in user configurable alarm LED ring (AVI)
- Seamless integration into a facility monitoring system
- Lightweight stainless steel enclosure
- Comes complete with power supply, remote mounting bracket, stainless steel barbed isokinetic probe (1.0 CFM / 28.3 LPM), purge filter assembly, and sample & vacuum tubing
- NIST traceable calibration certificate
- 2 year warranty
Smart Swap Technology
The Particles Plus 9501P units also feature smart swap technology whereas a miniature USB dongle is simply inserted into the particle counter and removed to program the instrument ID, location and other configured parameters when swapping particle counters over for service and or calibration. There is NO need to use expensive and proprietary brackets from some suppliers that lock you in to their specific brand of software or hardware, this smart swap technology is FREE and enables the end users to swap over particle counters without the need to reprogram them each time. These particle counters may also be used with ANY brands of EMS, BMS, SCADA systems giving facility operators total flexibility and peace of mind.