The Junray ZR-1015 bio safety cabinet quality tester is used to test the protection performance of class II bio safety cabinets using the potassium iodide method. Different from the usual microbiological methods, the potassium iodide test method can be counted on site to verify the protective performance of the bio safety cabinet: The usual microbiological method takes 48 hours while the potassium iodide test method takes only 30 minutes, which will also not pollute the laboratory environment.
The Junray ZR-1015 bio safety cabinet tester has 4 test models which include background test, personal protection, product protection and cross contamination protection. This units is mainly used to determine whether the aerosol in the cabinet leaks to the outside of the cabinet, whether external pollutants enter the bio safety cabinet and whether the cross contamination between products in the bio safety cabinet is minimized.
- Excellent human-computer interaction
- Large 7 inch color touch screen
- Less accessories, simple installation and convenient operation
- One touch start. Four operation modes can be started with one touch
- Data recording function.Test results could be exported to USB drive or printed by printer
- Automatic control, more accurate monitoring
- Four path independent high precision sampling module, automatic flow control, don’t need to adjust pressure to stabilize flow
- The automatic aerosol control port adopts PID arithmetic, control by real time feedback generator rotation speed