Kanomax 6036 Professional Hotwire Anemometer. The Kanomax 6036 is an excellent choice for most HVAC applications. Its accuracy rating is 3% which is equal to many competitor’s high end and considerably more expensive instruments. This professional anemometer comes standard with data logging for 1500 records, PC software so you can download and analyze data or prepare a report for a customer, and an articulating telescopic probe that makes it easy to measure at the proper 90-degree angle even for those tricky ceiling ducts.
The unit can also be programmed with several duct sizes and shapes (square, rectangular or round) and then give you volumetric flow rates for those ducts. The unit can be ordered with an optional sensor to measure pressure and analog output option. The Anemomaster Anemometer Standard model is an affordable alternative for the contractor seeking an economical, but still highly accurate instrument. The articulating probe has been improved with enhanced durability. The modern design flexes easily and will last for many years. The telescoping feature of the probe makes it easy to take traverse measurements at ceiling ducts and other hard to reach places.
- 0.01m/s to 30m/s air velocity measurement range (+/- 3% of reading accuracy) and 0.01m/s resolution
- -20 to 70 deg C temperature measurement range (+/- 0.5% accuracy and 0.1 deg C resolution)
- -5.00 to +5.00 kPa differential pressure measurement (+/- 3% accuracy) (6036-CE model)
- Simultaneously measures and displays air velocity and air temperature
- Telescopic articulating probe makes it easy to take measurements at ceiling ducts and other hard to reach places
- Data-logging function with storage capacity of up to 1500 records, which allows users to work longer before pausing to upload data to a PC.
- Equipped with an automatic atmospheric pressure compensation function.
- USB connection, easy to upload to your PC or laptop (6036-CE model)
- Includes Windows compatible software
- Highly Visible black-lit display.
- 0 to 3 VDC analogue output (6036-CE model)
- Temperature compensation circuit for high accuracy
- Display readings in both metric and imperial units
- Compact and lightweight
- Operates off 6 x AA batteries
- 2 year warranty
- HVAC Ventilation Testing and Balancing
- Laboratory Control
- Flow Hood Performance Testing
- IAQ Investigation
- Industrial Hygiene Quality Control
Some of the primary applications of the Anemomaster include HVAC Testing, Facility Maintenance, Critical Environment Certificate, IAQ Investigations, and others. The unit is consistently growing in popularity among HVAC professionals who need a reliable yet affordable instrument with the versatility to complete various tasks without any extra equipment. The unique articulating telescopic probe allows its users to reach ducts that they otherwise would not be able to without a great deal of added effort. The probe itself is highly sensitive and despite the price of the unit, it measures with an accuracy that is equivalent to far more expensive instruments that don’t necessarily have the extra features such as the articulation or high capacity for data logging.