Palas MFP Nano plus 4000 is a specially designed test system for the clear determination of the separation efficiency of HEPA and ULPA filter media in accordance with DIN EN 1822-3 and ISO 29463-3. Incorporating a PALAS SMPS system with modern and powerful nano particle measuring device with a particle size range from 5nm to 1µm this system is used for particle size and quantity analysis. Measurement of the separation efficiency at a specific size is performed in real-time with the use of the built-in condensation particle counter in both the raw and clean gas.
- Real-time determination of the fraction separation efficiency above 10nm
- The measuring time for determining the fraction separation efficiency is halved by measuring the particle concentration in the raw and clean gas.
- No dilution is necessary
- Combining two UF-CPC versions, the UF-CPC for the highest concentrations up to 2,000,000 particles/cm3 (single count mode) in the raw gas and the UF-CPC 50 for top counting rates at low concentrations
- in the clean gas, corresponds to a dilution factor of 1:200.
- Internationally comparable measurement results in accordance with DIN EN 1822-3 and ISO 29463-3
- Simple use of different test aerosols, such as NaCl / KCl or DEHS (others on request)
- Simple measurement of the fraction separation efficiency and determination of the MPPS range
- High reproducibility of the test method
- Flexible filter test software FT Control
- Easy to operate, even untrained personnel can be quickly trained in the use of the equipment
- Cleaning can be performed independently by the customer
- Short set-up times, fast throughput times
- Mobile set-up, easy to move on castors
- Clear verification of the function of the individual components and the system as a whole in the scope of pre delivery acceptance testing and at delivery
- Reliable functioning
- Little maintenance required
- Reduces your operating expenses
- Testing of filter media and small mini filters in product development and production monitoring
- Test option according to DIN EN 1822-3 (HEPA / ULPA) and ISO 29463-3
- Fractional separation efficiency measurement for other filter media in the range from approx. 20nm to 1μm