The Palas MFP Nano Plus has been specially designed for the clear determination of the separation efficiency of HEPA and ULPA filter media in accordance with DIN EN 1822-3 and ISO 29463-3. In the form of the U-SMPS, a modern and powerful nano particle measuring device with a measurement range from 5nm to 1µm is used for particle size and quantity analysis. With the aid of the universal aerosol generator UGF 2000, defined aerosol distributions matched to the MMPS range can be produced with DEHS or salt (NaCl / KCl).
Thanks to the movable dilution cascades, the test rig can be changed over from salt aerosols to DEHS aerosols within a very short space of time, with no need for cleaning.
The largely automated setup of the test sequence together with the clearly defined individual components and the individually adjustable sequence programs of the filter test software FT Control combine to deliver the high reliability of our measurement results. The MFP filter test rig is a modular filter testing system for flat filter media and small mini-filters. Pressure loss curves, fraction separation efficiency, or burden can be determined within a very short period of time – both reliably and cost-effectively.
- Particle size measurements from 5nm to 1um
- Internationally comparable measurement results in accordance with DIN EN 1822-3 and ISO 29463-3
- Simple use of different test aerosols, such as NaCl / KCl or DEHS (others on request)
- Easily movable dilution cascades with factors of 10, 100, 1,000 and 10,000 for measurements with salt or DEHS
- Simple measurement of the fraction separation efficiency and determination of the MPPS range
- High reproducibility of the testing method
- Flexible filter test software FT Control
- Easy to operate, even untrained personnel can be instructed quickly in the use of the equipment
- Cleaning can be performed autonomously by the customer
- Short set-up times, fast throughput times
- Mobile setup, easy to move on castors
- Validation of the clear function of individual components and the overall system during pre delivery acceptance testing and upon delivery
- Reliable operation
- The unit will reduce your operating costs
- For filter media and small filter elements
- product development/ production control
- Test possibilities with regard to EN 1882-3 (HEPA / ULPA) and ISO 29463-3
- Fractional efficiency measurement in the range from approx. 20nm up to 1µm