Palas MMTC 2000 series filter media testing systems are reliable and cost-effective systems for quality control and the development of cleanable filter media. These systems offer high test result reproducibility and the compact and robust layout of these systems and their functional and simple operation have impressed customers in the industry over many years. With the aid of the Palas MMTC 2000 series, standard filter media tests can be performed in accordance with VDI 3926 (including aging).
Different media is optimized for different applications in terms of their structure and surface treatment. This minimizes emissions and increases the service life of the medium. In contrast to the VDI guidelines, the MMTC 2000 series also enables you to perform reliable filter media tests with different powders that are actually used in practice. Palas MMTC filter test rigs are already used internationally with great success in the industry.
In the test procedure, a test aerosol burden is applied to the test filter. The rise in pressure loss is measured on the test filter. If a defined pressure loss is reached or a predefined time interval is exceeded, the filter medium is cleaned off using a blast of compressed air. These cycles are repeated until the end of the test procedure.
In order to compare the different filter media, the following data is collected:
- The pressure loss curve on the test filter and on the gravimetric end filter
- The residual pressure loss curve after cleaning
- The mass emission at the gravimetric end filter
- The particle penetration in the clean gas with Promo (optional)
- Internationally comparable measurement results thanks to the widespread use of the MMTC 2000 measurement systems
- High reproducibility of the testing method
- Different dust from real applications can be used
- Quick and easy adjustment of the raw gas concentration
- Simulation of the so-called garland effect
- Suitable for in-situ measurements
- Online measurements of the particle size and particle concentration with the light scattering spectrometer welas digital
- Lightweight, small and mobile design
- Easy handling, easy cleaning
- Quick set-up time when changing the filter or test dust
- Validation of the clear function of individual components and the overall system during pre delivery acceptance testing
- Reliable operation
- Short set-up times, extremely low-maintenance
- The unit will reduce your operating costs
- Standardized test in accordance with VDI 3926
- Individual tests under close-to-real conditions as defined by the different process conditions, e.g. in the cement industry, in the wood-processing industry, the pharmaceutical industry, the chemical industry, in nuclear power plants, and many other areas.
- MMTC 2000 – Standard System
- MMTC 2000 E – Stainless steel version for temperatures up to 70°C
- MMTC 2000 EH – Stainless steel version with heating and insulation for temperatures up to 250°C
- MMTC 2000 EHF – Stainless steel version with heating for temperatures up to 250°C and humidity control