The Palas PMPD 1000 dilution system is a dilution system according to the ejector principle that was specially developed for the PMP engine-related applications or the PMP measurement chain. The PMPD 1000 achieves a dilution factor of 1:1000 by means of a thermo dilution up to 200°C.
- The dilution systems from Palas are characterized by unambiguously. This is documented with a calibration certificate for each individual device.
- The dilution steps for the PMPD series deliver a temporally constant, representative dilution with the factors 100 and 1000.
- Low compressed air consumption (e.g. just 96 l/min. for a dilution factor of 1000 with four VKL 10 systems)
- The dilution steps are compatible with all common particle counters.
- Dilution system for use in the PMP measurement chain