Introducing Palas PS series heated sampling tubes. During the sampling of hot aerosols, particle condensation from the gas phase may occur if the aerosol cools down. To avoid that effect, the whole sample taking unit including the aerosol sensors, sampling lines and dilution systems must be heated. The sampling should be iso-thermal to avoid changes of the particle concentration and the particle size distribution. The Palas heated sampling tubes models PS 1000 / PS 2000 and PS 3000 can be heated up to 120 °C and can be adapted to the heated Palas welas aerosol sensors easily. The heating control is part of the delivery content. For heating temperatures up to 250 °C Palas offers alternative models PS 1000 HT / PS 2000 HT and PS 3000 HT.
- Actively heated, flexible sampling tube
- Easy use with welas aerosol sensors
- Avoiding of condensation effects during aerosol sampling by heating to the appropriate temperature
- Selection for temperatures up to 120 °C or up to 250 °C
- Isothermal sample taking of hot aerosols
- Blow-by measurements