The Palas VKL 10-ED is a pressure-resistant dilution system made of stainless steel for dilution at up to 10 bar counter-pressure, and for chemically aggressive aerosols with a dilution factor of 1:10. It works according to the ejector principle for chemically aggressive aerosols. The dilution system can be used up to a temperature of 700 Kelvin. Isobaric aerosol dilution up to 10 bar over pressure is possible. The systems can be cascaded down to a dilution factor of 1:100,000.
Palas additional offer a standard version of this dilution system (VKL 10) which can also reduce the concentration of aerosols by the dilution factor 1:10 thus diluting highly concentrated aerosols in a defined and reliable way.
- The dilution systems from Palas are characterized by unambiguously. This is documented with a calibration certificate for each individual device.
- The dilution steps deliver a temporally constant, representative dilution with the factors 10 and 100.
- Pressure-resistant dilution system made of stainless steel for dilution at up to 10 bar counter-pressure, and for chemically aggressive aerosols with a dilution factor of 1:10
- The dilution systems can be cascaded with the factors 100, 1,000, 10,000 and 100,000
- Low compressed air consumption, e.g. just 128 l/min with a dilution factor of 10,000 with four VKL 10 systems
- The dilution steps are compatible with all common particle counters.
- With a simple test set-up, these cascaded dilution systems can be checked by the users themselves.
- Isobaric dilution up to 10 bar over pressure / iso thermal dilution up to 120°C with the VKL10E, VKL10ED, KHG10 and KHG10D dilution systems
- Simple functional test on-site
- Aerosol measurement technology: diesel exhaust gases, coolant aerosols, weld smoke, oil droplets, test aerosols of filters and inertial separators
- Separation efficiency determination with counting measuring methods, e.g. with dust filters or HEPA / ULPA filters
- Leak test and acceptance measurements of clean rooms, isolators, and safety workbenches
- Inhalation toxicology
- Quality control of respirator masks and filter cartridges